Monday, December 1, 2014

The Marketing Trick That Makes Your Client Want You More


Autoresponder, landing pages, email catcher, narinig mo na ba ang mga yon? I remember when I was in college, I was into MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) and I usually made a list of my prospective downlines and customers through my own network only: kaibigan, kamaganak, kapitbahay, kaklase, kainuman, kabasketball, kasintahan, etc. or KKK for short.

Photo Credit
Because I knew them, I already had their telephone numbers including their pager IDs, kept in the phonebook section of my organizer. Syempre I listed their contact numbers manually lang, I used a pen and wrote them in my phonebook. 
Photo Credit
If I did not have their contact numbers, I had to ask them directly or sometimes I asked my friends who knew them. I also made my own calling cards and distributed them in seminars so that my prospects can easily contact me if they decide to join or would want to buy the product.

Photo Credit
Next step was to call and ask them if they knew someone (Kaibigan, Kamaganak, Kapitbahay) who wants to earn an extra income. But actually sila yung gusto kong papuntahin sa seminar. When I finally convinced them to come, I also asked them to bring along their KKKs para sulit ang seminar and hopefully some will sign up and become our downline. If not, sana bumili na lang sila ng product and become a regular customer.
Photo Credit
This was the way we collected our prospects' details, particularly their telephone numbers. Yun ang pinaka-valuable noon. Ngayon, the most valuable information of an entrepreneurs's prospects when you want them to become your future customer is the email address.
Photo Credit
So how do you do this online? Meron bang app to do this? But first, you have to create a nice blog and hope that people will read and follow your blog posts. In that blog, you have to have an email catcher app so that when your fans want to follow your blog, they can simply provide their email address and they will automatically receive your articles whenever you will have a new post. 

Photo Credit
There are a lot of email catchers or autoresponders na pagpipilian and one of the popular email catcher is Mad Mimi. (Logo)

According to Mad Mimi, it is the easiest way to create, send, share and track email newsletters online. Mad Mimi is for people who want email marketing to be simple.

Photo Credit
So for the virtual assistants, learning how to use Mad Mimi is so important because this will be the bread and butter of the entrepreneurs you will be working for. You must know how to create a campaign with appropriate newsletters, schedule these emails, and track these email newsletters online. But before doing that, Work From Home Pinoy Ako, your online education tool, will teach you how to integrate Mad Mimi into Blogger.
Photo Credit
Here now is the PDF tutorial on How To Integrate Mad Mimi into Blogger, brought to you by your online school, Work From Home Pinoy Ako:
Another learning from Work From Home Pinoy Ako that I wish you will find useful in your future endeavor as a virtual assistant. For current virtual assistants, this will only serve as a review as well.

Do you know other email catcher app that you can integrate into your blog? Please type in the comment box below.

Until my next post here in your online school, Work From Home Pinoy Ako.

Now, live a smart and fulfilling life. Get an online education now!

Marco

PS. LIKE us on Facebook. Visit Work In Your Pajamas Or click here now.

PS. It is not too late to get an online learning or online education from the internet marketing expert, Jomar Hilario. Click here to know more and it's FREE!


PS. Be a Facebook Page Genius! Click here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment