Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Epic Information! Watch It, Practice It, And Do It Again!

Did you start to get organized after reading my blog here in Work From Home Pinoy Ako regarding the Evernote tutorial? Wow ang bilis naman ano? Or have you tried to use Evernote?

Photo Credit
It's really a challenge to become a person who is organized. It really takes a lot of practice, discipline and commitment to make this happen. Just like what we are doing here in your online school, Work From Home Pinoy Ako.  I have here both a PDF tutorial and a video tutorial regarding one particular app so that you will become familiar with that app. I also recommend to keep on practicing so that you will get used to it. Just like when I was starting to learn on how to play the guitar.

This is me, playing the guitar.
When I started playing the guitar, I had to know how to read the chords, how to do it with my left hand, and also how to do strumming with my right. After learning how to do these, I kept on practicing hanggang sa magkakalyo na yung mga daliri ko in my left hand.

Photo Credit
I also asked my friends, who were good at playing the guitar, about some tips and techniques so that I will learn more and I will also know if I'm doing it properly.

Photo Credit
After I learned the basic chords and I was able to strum with ease, I was now able to play the songs sa song hits na binibili namin sa palengke or sa may news stand. Remember also that it was not smooth all the way. Syempre there were challenges Iike, I should not always look at my left hand when I need to change chords. Sometimes when I strum, the pick does not always hit the strings. When I was already confident, I can now play with my barkada during our get together. I also joined the choir sa kapilyang sinisimbahan ko and I was assigned as the backup guitar player, in case mag-absent yung gitarista.

Photo Credit
As you can see, whether you want to change something in you or you want to learn something, like the different app tutorials here, you should always practice, try out different ways to learn, and have the discipline to do it.

To give more information about the Evernote app, Work From Home Pinoy Ako will present a video done by Anson Alexander. Anson’s YouTube Channel, featuring tutorials and tech updates, has really gained popularity as well and now has over 10,000 subscribers and has received nearly 2 million views!

He has also launched the AnsonAlex Services Page which offers freelance and contract services to those looking to improve their online presence or increase communications within their organization.

You can also check out his website at AnsonAlex.com as he provides insightful information on what is happening in the technological world, tutorials on certain programs and cloud-based services and information on how to improve your life, stay healthy and continue to grow as a person in the 21st century.
And here it is in your online school, Work From Home Pinoy Ako, the Evernote video tutorial.




I hope you picked up a thing or two from Anson Alexander's Evernote video tutorial. Keep on practicing!


What other note taking, organizing app do you know? Please write in the comments below. 


Until my next post here in your online school, Work From Home Pinoy Ako.

Now, live a smart and fulfilling life. Get an online education now!

Marco

PS. LIKE us on Facebook. Visit Work In Your Pajamas Or click here now.

PS. It is not too late to get an online learning or online education from the internet marketing expert, Jomar Hilario. Click here to know more and it's FREE!

PS. Do the right thing. Plan and organize today. Click here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment