Monday, November 17, 2014

Do The Right Thing: Plan And Organize Today.

Do The Right Thing: Plan And Organize Today.

Being a person who has good planning and is well organized are nice qualities to have because these help manage your stress levels as you know what you are supposed to do on a particular day or the coming week or so.


Photo Credit
I used to buy those black organizer or planners in National Bookstore or Goodwill Bookstore in Glorieta when I was in college. I always wrote what I was going to do at least for the week, ano yung mga assignments, and what subjects ang may tests or what lessons that I will study so that I will be prepared. 

Photo Credit
I also bought those small note pads with different colors called Post-It. I usually used it for additional notes or wrote things that were important. Also at the top of each page, I wrote the birthdays of friends and relatives so that I won't forget their special days and I will always have a chance to greet them.


Photo Credit
By already having a list of what to do for the coming days, not only will I be prepared, I also lessen my tendency to cram. At least nababawasan ang cramming kasi it is really very stressful di ba specially when the deadline for a project is very near already tapos may exams ka pa.


Photo Credit
Pero tao lang din naman ako and sometimes I did not follow what was written in my planner especially kung maganda ang palabas sa T.V., may laro yung favorite basketball team ko or kung may gimik on weekends. Sometime nakakalimutan ko din i-greet ang mga friends and relatives ko on their birthdays.

Photo Credit
One big challenge though  was when I misplaced my organizer or planner (and one time nawala talaga), because all valuable notes, plans, birthdays, including my contact numbers will also be lost (hindi pa uso mag-cellphone noon to keep all the contact numbers).

Hindi rin kasi uso mag-backup noon lalo naman sa mga sinusulat mo sa organizer. Parang weird din when you have two organizers and every time you write on your original planner, you will also write on your backup organizer (LOL)! Parang we only did backup noon during our computer class. Backup the documents, research papers, software programs, etc. that you have sa floppy disk pa noon.


Photo Credit
When I was already working, I did the same with my organizing skills. This time I did not buy the organizers, I got them from the vendors who gave yearly planners during Christmas. Sometimes naman I got one from my father who also had so many organizers during the Christmas season.  Because of this, I became more productive at work as I already know what I'm supposed to do for the day until he coming week and therefore I accomplished a lot of tasks.

How I wish Evernote was already invented in the 90's together with the smartphones as I could have accessed my notes, plans, anywhere especially when my very reliable organizer gets misplaced or lost. 


Photo Credit
So what is Evernote? Sabi ni Mang Wiki, Evernote is a suite of software and services, designed for note-taking and archiving. A "note" can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook.


Photo Credit
To really understand what I'm saying about Evernote here in Work From Home Pinoy Ako, your online school, please check out the tutorial below.


So for students out there, example you have a team project, you can use the software app Evernote to list all the plans that you have for your project then share each note instantly to your team members wherever they are. I guess many of the students right now has a smartphone, a laptop or a PC at home or might have access to PCs in school or even in internet cafes.


Photo Credit
For office workers, same thing, you can bring your smartphone, laptop in a meeting and take important notes in Evernote. You can then share this to your team by sending an email to them using your Evernote email account. This way, you still have your master copy saved in Evernote and if there are action items to do, you can track it wherever you are and never get lost again if your laptop crashes and no backups where done as you can retrieve your Evernote data in your office's PC or when you soon have your laptop fixed.


Photo Credit
For future virtual assistants or learning virtual assistants, you can use Evernote by storing content ideas to your client's blog like headlines to use, keywords to consider, the structure of your story through outlines, images that you will use, snapshot of a web site that can contribute to your content and even consolidating itineraries of your client. This will make your planning more efficient and will definitely help you become more organized.


Photo Credit
Do you know any other software app that lets you access your notes anytime, anywhere? Please use the comment box below.

Until my next post here in your online school, Work From Home Pinoy Ako.

Now, live a smart and fulfilling life. Get an online education now!

Marco

PS. LIKE us on Facebook. Visit Work In Your Pajamas Or click here now.

PS. It is not too late to get an online learning or online education from the internet marketing expert, Jomar Hilario. Click here to learn more.

PS. Are you tired of typing your usernames, passwords and most of all remembering them every time you log in to your different web accounts? Click here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment