Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How I Learned About Becoming a VA: Work From Home Pinoy Ako

How I Learned About Becoming a VA: Work From Home Pinoy Ako

Almost 2 years ago, my wife was looking for a part-time job that can be done at home. This way, she can also take care of our kids. She got a referral from her best friend na nasa Japan at sinabi ng friend niya to try to visit Jomar Hilario's website. Before long, she registered and paid for the seminar about how to work from home.


On the day of the seminar, my wife needed to bring our kids to the doctor because they got sick the night before. Since the seminar will be held right in the subdivision where we lived, ako na ang kumuha ng slot ng wife ko. I did not know what the seminar was all about, basta it will teach you daw on how to work from home.


During the seminar, I was not interested at first but as the talk and the presentation went on, I realized na pwede ko pala syang gawin especially that I have plenty of free time because I have no ongoing contract. At that time, I was working as a telecommunications engineer subcontractor but because projects were so lean, I ended up staying at home more than going to work. So, nagustuhan ko yung presentation ni Jomar and right before the seminar ended, Jomar Hilario told the participants if we wanted to level up immediately by joining his Online Mentoring Club 2. This OMC2 is a 1 year mentoring course that will teach us how to earn online the right way and the long term way through online marketing.


Fast forward to the present day, after failing on my attempt to become a VA and then failed again on becoming an Online Marketer, I will try again and go back to the basics. I will finish the VA assignments first and post everything in this blog, "Work From Home Pinoy Ako" and let's see what will happen.

Until my next post.

Marco

P.S.1 If you happen to be a virtual assistant or an aspiring work from home VA, please share your early experiences and how you get to know about becoming a VA by writing in the comments below.

P.S.2 If you do not have any idea about virtual assistant or online marketing and you are interested to know more, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment